FELL is fully stocked with field equipment for testing, measuring and diagnosing building system operations, facilitating ongoing commissioning, and performing building re-tuning and retrofit projects. BPL personnel is available to assist with selection of equipment to help diagnose the problems you’re experiencing in your buildings, and to provide any necessary training. And FELL now offers FREE courier delivery service to all 5 boroughs.
NOTE: FELL is a service primarily intended for City agency employees. But on occasion we lend to technicians in the energy services sector; see additional info below.*
- HOBO® data loggers
- CO2 meters
- Thermal image cameras
- Ultrasonic non-intrusive flow meters
- Light meters
- Power quality analyzers
- And much more!
Get the tools you need & put them to work!
- Search the comprehensive online catalog or download the catalog in PDF format.
- Contact Felix Rodriguez, BPL Equipment Specialist, with any questions – he’s here to help!
- Once you’ve selected the equipment you want to borrow, complete the Field Equipment Request Form and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.
We want your feedback! If you’ve borrowed something from FELL, we’d like to hear about the project you performed so we can continue improving our service and equipment selection. Please complete this brief Field Equipment Case Study Form.
* Lending to non-City agency personnel: While FELL is intended primarily for use by City agency personnel, in some cases we do lend to energy service providers or commercial building operators performing energy-saving projects or undertaking M&V. If you are interested in applying, complete this Company’s Authorization Letter and contact Felix to discuss your project.
FELL is managed by Felix Rodriguez, BPL Equipment Specialist:
FELL Location: 101 West 31st Street, 7th floor, New York, NY, 10001 (please note, we now offer free courier service to all 5 boroughs)
Hours: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm