The NYC Benchmarking Help Center: Information for Property Owners & Mangers
Trained Help Center staff are now available to help you:
- Interpret Local Law 84: Benchmarking (LL84) requirements
- Navigate US EPA ENERGY STAR Portfolio Manager®
- Understand how to request energy and water data from utilities
- Improve the accuracy of your data
- Go through the process of submitting data to the City
- Address benchmarking related questions or problems
Contact the Help Center
PHONE: 212-566-LL84 (212-566-5584), Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Click here to view a listing of Benchmarking Service Providers – many of whom can also provide other energy-related services including Energy Auditing and Retro-Commissioning, which are requirements under Local Law 87.
This list is updated periodically – it is an open listing and no endorsement of any companies is implied (last update: Jan. 2016).